Written by local experts, Fodor's travel guides have been offering advice and professionally vetted recommendations for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Squeezed between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Chile offers something for everyone. Whether travelers are interested in first-rate vineyards, glittery beach resorts, desert adventures, sprawling glaciers, or the urban pleasures and inventive cuisine of Santiago, Fodor's Chile helps them craft the perfect itinerary for this diverse country.
This travel guide includes:
- •UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: New restaurant and hotel listings have been added throughout to keep pace with the latest developments in this rapidly evolving country.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE contains a brief introduction and spectacular color photos that capture the ultimate experiences and attractions throughout New Orleans
- •SPECIAL FEATURES: Chile is one of the most geographically diverse destinations on earth, and Fodor's Chile helps travelers explore the varied regions with special sections on Patagonian and Antarctic cruises, fly fishing, top beaches, and regional itineraries.
- •INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Each chapter opens with an orientation spread and planner that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, "Top Reasons to Go," and information on getting here and around. Top Experiences, ample tour options, and sample itineraries make it easy for travelers to plan a vacation to Chile.
- •DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's Chile offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- •COVERS: Santiago, Valparaiso, Patagonia, Torres del Paine National Park, San Pedro de Atacama, Chiloé, Easter Island, Viña del Mar, the Chilean wine valleys, and more.