Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual offers complete review for the FE Electrical and Computer exam.
Features of FE Electrical and Computer Review include:
- complete coverage of all exam knowledge areas
- equations, figures, and tables of the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you’ll have on exam day
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
Available with your purchase at PPI2PASS.com - Receive 1 year eTextbook access with your purchase. Visit https://ppi2pass.com/shop/fe-eit-exam/fe-electrical for more information.
- Circuit Analysis and Linear Systems
- Communications and Signal Processing
- Computer Networks and Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Software Development
Important notice! It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been circulating. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI. If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to [email protected]