With immediate impact and deep creativity, Catherine Keller offers this brief and unconventional introduction to theological thinking, especially as recast by process thought. Keller here takes up theology itself as a quest for religious authenticity.
Through a marvelous combination of brilliant writing, story, reflection, and unabashed questioning of old shibboleths, Keller redeems theology from its dry and predictable categories to reveal what has always been at the heart of the theological enterprise: a personal search for intellectually honest and credible ways of making sense of the loving mystery that encompasses even our confounding times.
1. Truth as Process: The Shrug and the Shibboleth
2. Revelation as Process: Speaking the Unspeakable
3. Creation as Process: 'Be This Fish'
4. Power as Process: Omnipotence or Vulnerability?
5. Christ as Process: Inviting Passion
6. Agape as Process: Just Love