Get answers to your legal questions — in plain English!
Find out how to protect your family, your money, your job, and yourrights
If you're like most people, you probably don't know much about yourlegal rights and responsibilities — until you run smack-dabinto a messy legal problem. Now revised and updated, this friendlyguide helps you get a handle on a wide range of everyday legalissues, decipher legal mumbo-jumbo — and come out ontop.
Discover how to:
- Protect your child support rights
- Arm yourself against identity theft
- Clean up your credit and improve your credit score
- Hire the right attorney for your needs
- Draw up wills and living wills